Old 17-03-2010, 08:42 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Herb Eneva Herb Eneva is offline

Default when and what to use

I`m hoping for some straight answers. I`ve had all kinds answers from
all kinds of people. Now that spring is approaching what
should I use on my lawn to get pretty green grass this summer? Should I
use weed &feed , 10-10-10 or what ? When should whatever be applied?
I`m in central Va. and have about 2 acres of lawn. Right now the grass
is a mix of fescue and rye and just wild grass. The deer love it.
Thanks for any reply