Old 18-03-2010, 03:29 AM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Smile

Bill who putters;880194]In article
,
AndyS
wrote:

On Mar 8, 2:51 am, "George" wrote:

plant some sunflowers with the corn to confuse the neighbours or maybe a
marijuana plant or 2 as well.

rob

Andy comments:
Well, here in Navarro County, Texas, we have the best marijuana
growing soil in the state......
...... It is called a "Mexican Maple Bush".......

Of course, I know nothing of this............

Andy in Eureka, Texas

Just incase you never heard this.

Naked In Eureka 4:01 William Eaton Naked In Eureka New Age AAC
audio file 100 12 3/14/10 3:42 PM

--
Bill Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
http://www.globalissues.org/article/...itary-spending

sounds like u live in an area that has strict rules and regulations about
having a manicured lawn and making things look pretty--kind of a useless
thing in these days of ppl going hungry .
corn and sunflowers put together sounds really good along with all the other
suggestions--i would also just plant in food with the flowers and if ppl dont like it to bad--as long as it is esthetically pleasing and isnt all a huge mess what can they really say. good luck with your garden .
also i hope u do put up a clothesline, i wouldnt be without mine as i find drying clothes in dryer time consuming--especially at gardening time when i want to be in garden lolol.
cyaaaaaaaaa, socliescat.