Old 18-03-2010, 07:52 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Donn Thorson Donn Thorson is offline

Default Macros - Tethered.jpg (1/1)

One of the things I do during the winter months is to take macros. I
mainly take photos for my auctions on eBay. But I also take macros of
the seeds of the plants I've grown. (Being in the graphics business I
also take some macros for publications that I am working on.)

I use two methods of taking macros. The first is using a small copy
stand and tether my camera to my laptop (USB interface). The second is
to use a small tripod over the item I am shooting. With my camera
tethered I use the computer to work the shutter and view the picture
that I have just taken. The camera I use is my Canon XTi with a eye
piece extender, ring light, and a Sigma 50mm macro lens.

Attached Thumbnails
Macros - Tethered.jpg (1/1)-tethered.jpg