Old 18-03-2010, 02:11 PM posted to rec.gardens
Dave_s Dave_s is offline

Default Planting time - SoCAL -tomatoes

My local Los Angeles, Calif and San Fernando Valley nursery says is
OK now to plant Brandwine and other similar variety tomatoes.
Other internet sources indicate that night temperatures are not at least
55 F so is too early. They indicate planting tomatoes in too cool soil
sets back the tomato plants. They indicate better to plant late April or
early May.

For Los Angeles, Calif and San Fernando Valley Can someone indicate
when is OK to plant my 4 inch pot 75 day maturing tomatoes in ground?

Thanks, Dave_s