Old 18-03-2010, 10:23 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
None4U None4U is offline

Default No work gardens.

The book , by Ruth Stout states that by putting 8 inches of hay, or leaves,
or mulch on your garden. You dont have to do anything to it. My problem is
weeds. And I was almost going to cover my garden with black covering this
year and sterilize and let it kill all the weeds . Ive got those marigold
vines that overun everything. Do you think cover would keep the weeds down
and allow me to grow this year . Or should I cover it this year to kill the
weeds. Chemicals have already been done. They just come back.