Old 18-03-2010, 04:57 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill who putters Bill who putters is offline

Default Beneficial Insects use em?

We have a few that live here. The ladybug is common. Ant lions like
it near our house on the south side where they lie in wait for ants to
tumble in to their large jaws. They then turn into Green Lacewings and
travel about munching insects in time.
I used to gather praying mantis cases at a nearby large field but it
now has houses and a large lawn. Just ordered two cases don't ask how
much (
Bill

--
Bill Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
http://www.globalissues.org/article/75/world-military-spending