Old 19-04-2003, 04:44 PM
Dan Mazerolle

Default coffee for snails

To find tons of stuff on coffee & slugs, go to http://www.google.com and
type "coffee & slugs" into the search box.

Subject: coffee for snails

I know we discussed this earlier -- and I am not so sure if it is an urban
legend .... but snails and slugs have been munching on my strawberries (

even
with snail bait all around it). Today, I got a couple of pounds for

ground
coffee and sprinkled it on my strawberry patch. Fingers crossed.

/z.