Old 20-03-2010, 12:47 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Phyllis and Jim Phyllis and Jim is offline

Default Lily Pond Open

Our pond is up and running here in Jackson. The pump died last fall,
so I have to install a new one. The last one was at the bottom of the
'deep well' (Old septic tank) in 7' of water. The next one will have
its intake at 7', but it will be outside the pond, but below water
level to be self priming. To do thi, I have to go into the pond and
down the 7'. that will wait until the water is a bit warmer!

Our water is green for the 1st time in several years. No circulation
gets us green, I think.

Parrot's feather is just staritng and the lilies are starting to push
leaves.

We shall see how things go from here.

Jim