Old 22-03-2010, 12:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Paddy's Pig[_3_] Paddy's Pig[_3_] is offline

Default Macro Flowers - White-Flower_5645.jpg (1/1)

"Bob Williams" wrote in message
Donn Thorson wrote:
An UFO: Unidentified Flowering Object...

Hi Donn,

Hello Donn. I'd like to second Bob's comments. I know they are sincere and
not meant to be insulting or hurtful. And we all love flowers and good
photography, otherwise we wouldn't bother coming to a.b.p.g., so all of us
would love to see your results improve.

I looked at the picture of your macro rig the other day and frankly there's
nothing wrong with your equipment. It's at least as good or better than
anything I use, so by all rights you ought to be producing better pictures.
I've looked for your EXIF data to see if there are any clues there but I see
you've blocked it --- probably as a way to reduce your file sizes and
there's certainly nothing wrong with that idea.

Bob does very nice garden photography. He may or may not be willing to
share some of his success tips --- I can't speak for him. But speaking for
myself there's no black magic or secrets. I'd be happy to share a few
pointers via e-mail if you'd like.
--
Pat Durkin

PS --- I can't help thinking that maybe the root of the problem may be that
you have vision problems, in which case I ought to shut up and mind my own
business. If so, please accept my apologies.