Old 22-03-2010, 09:39 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default Dollar weed

Shanghai McCoy said:

Any way to get rid of this stuff? It's taking over my back yard. I know
it loves over-watering , but I haven't even started watering yet. We
haven't had much sunshine either (NW Florida). Maybe that'll help dry
things up a bit...

Because of your locale, are you *positive* it's /Hydrocotyle spp./ and NOT
/Dichondra/? If you look at the underside of the leaf, where does the stem
attach (center, or near the edge of the leaf)?

What type of turfgrass do you have?
--

Eggs

-A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.