Old 22-03-2010, 05:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Anna's Hummingbird mother on nest

Oh Pat, This is so neat, through a window no less! Please keep on sending
pics.
I will save this as #1 if you don't mind.
I once had a whole series of pics of "eggs hatching to fledging", took
just 23days !!!
I gave my pics & notes to somebody in our group who's name escapes me. He
very
kindly put it on his web site.
Anyhow since you have such a clear view, time on your hands, it would be
great to set up a video as well.
The hummers feed here but no nests anymore as the neighbourhood cats
have strolled in
here!!!!!
Looking forward to more photos please,
Cheers Wendy

"Paddy's Pig" wrote in message
Shot through a kitchen window this morning.
--
Pat Durkin