Old 22-03-2010, 10:37 PM posted to rec.gardens
noel888 noel888 is offline

Default Christmas Cactus is dying

I've had this beautiful C C for over 10 years in a hanging basket. On
occasions in the past and most recently last year or so, I rejuvenated
the soil by adding more fresh soil at the bottom. This Winter, I've
noticed that the leaves are getting shrivel looking, that one touches
it, its like getting paper thin and wrinkly. It has never failed
blooming for me around Christmas time at that.. Does anyone know why
this happened and can it be saved?