Old 24-03-2010, 11:21 PM
peasandbeans peasandbeans is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by naomi View Post
I would love to see what the set looks like after 3 or 4 years. If you get a chance, will you take a picture and post it? Has it not warped or cracked at all anywhere?
had a quick look over it today and it still looks good, took a photo with my camera phone so the quality is not great but the teak still looks really nice, I much prefer the silver/grey colour to the orange/brown colour.

http://i40.tinypic.com/33vyhkj.jpg

Considering I only paid £300 (i think it was £312 as it was an auction) its been a really good buy and still has many years left in it.

I am probably the same as most people, I get fed up with things so quickly! clothes, mobiles phones, cars even the furniture inside our home I like to chop,change and buy new. I don't think I could have the same table in my garden for much more than 5 years, it would be so boring!

I will probably get something bigger in the future as the one I have only seats 4 people, but I will probably pass it on (or she will beg for it like most things!) to my daughter to use, with the money I saved I can by 6 different sets when you compare to faraways £1800 prices.... I will probably get something like this next http://www.simplygardenfurniture.co....ny-Dinning-Set

but it all depends if and when my partner starts getting overtime again!