Old 24-03-2010, 11:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Look what I found Pat.

After talking to you yesterday about "Macros" I went outback with my trusty
Sony & Minolta lens & was taking a photo of leaves & this nest was under the
canopy
of the plant.
A hummer nest, if it was a snake it would have bitten me!!!
I have seen some young ones at out feeders, & was thinking about when they
fledged.

Not sure about the macro part of this though?
Cheers Wendy
Pss.....Posted previously under "Subject :- Macro Photography" & also many
thanks
for the hints.

Attached Thumbnails
Look what I found Pat.-hummer-nest-dsc00086.jpg