Old 25-03-2010, 05:46 PM
MrsP MrsP is offline
Registered User

Location: Cambridgeshire, UK
Default Help needed, Sick Yucca (I think) See Photo

Hi all, I have what i think is a yukka which my hubbie rescued from our local dump. it had been hacked at in several places so i treated this. It was also pot bound so we transfered it. It started looking ok, then suddenly went downhill. I think i may have overwatered it. However i have not watered it for a few weeks now and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. It has a healthy looking offshoot. Can i transplant this to try and save some of the plant? If so, how can I do this? By the photo do you think the plant will die or survive?
Any help would be very much appreciated!
Attached Thumbnails
Help needed, Sick Yucca (I think) See Photo-dsc06270.jpg