Old 25-03-2010, 03:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge[_2_] Rusty Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Citruus tree advert

wrote:
Rusty Hinge wrote:

All of my citrus suffer terribly from scaly bug things. Yucky things. Then
they go all sticky and end up with black mildew. (and sticky windows when
they are brought in for the winter)

Any advice for keeping them off welcome.

Non-EU answer - regular small applications of aerosol flykiller.

An interesting idea. I may well give it a go. With or without a match?
:-)

Depends rather on whether you mean pollinator or incinerator...

--
Rusty