Old 26-03-2010, 11:23 AM posted to rec.gardens
Pat Kiewicz[_2_] Pat Kiewicz[_2_] is offline

Default Daylilllies

Maria said:

Hi,
Does anyone know what to do and what to use to revive growth in
daylillies. I have beautiful plants that grow but do not bloom. What
can I do to see them again and have them bloom and rebloom

Has the area become more shady over the years as trees have
grown? (This is a common problem as landscapes mature.)
Daylilies flower best with full sun.

If they are still getting plenty of sun, then the answer would
probably be to divide the clump and amend the soil to improve
fertility. Phosphorous being the key nutrient, as David mentioned.

--
Pat in Plymouth MI

nutrients..." --Largo Potter, Valkyria Chronicles

email valid but not regularly monitored