Old 27-03-2010, 05:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Garden Shredders

"'Mike'" wrote...
Now I am well aware this has been done to death, and some may choose to
ignore me, but, we found our JCB Shredder as useful as a chocolate teapot,
on the other hand, the Black and Decker we had and did sterling work till
it konked out and stuck its legs in the air 'dead' was superb.

So, as everyone is well aware, our gardens are not covering acres, but we
need a shredder again.

Light. Compact. Quiet. 'Cheap' and, if possible, ........ recommended.

Any answers?

If I remember correctly the last time it was mentioned on here it was the
Bosch AXT 2200HP that was considered top of the electric ones. About £130.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden