Old 27-03-2010, 06:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike P the 1st Mike P the 1st is offline

Default cow manure leeds area

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 17:29:06 -0000, "Christina Websell"
gently dipped his quill in the best
Quink that money could buy:

"Stu Suds" wrote in message

Bigal;881413 Wrote:
... or walk on to some common land and collect sheep manure

Bigal

Is that allowed?

Yes, of course it is. Who will stop you? The sheep manure police?? g
If there were any sheep manure police my grandfather would have been in
prison.
Tina

Just another two penny worth.
In my past dealings with sheep, it was obvious that they were put on
this earth to die at every opportunity. If they did not get eaten by
maggots at their rear ends, get a massive dose of mastitis, suffer
foot rot or lung worm, they would endevour to roll onto their backs to
die slowly. It was a continuous routine of worming elixirs and
antibotics. No chance of organic poo these days :-)

Mike P the 1st