Old 28-03-2010, 02:35 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] shareyourknowledge@hotmail.com is offline

Default Cottage garden plant recommendations

I live in Southern Calif,bordeline zones 22/23, according to the
Sunset Western garden book. I have a sunny area that gets lots of
water,due to flooding in the winter.I can control the watering in the
Summer though.I'd like some cottage plants-blues,whites, and pinks.The
area is about 3' deep and approx. 12' long. Right now i have a
planting of 2 Iceberg roses, mixed with some Lavenders, Dianthus, and
Delphiniums, but need more plants to fill the area. Any suggestions?
The plants shouldn't get more than 2'-3' tall. Thanks!