Old 30-03-2010, 11:36 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Wally[_3_] Wally[_3_] is offline

Default Opinions please

I have been having a discussion with other allotment holders,
I have been pressing on and sowing seeds but others have
told me that it is too early as we could get more frost more snow
and it's generally too cold.
My argument is when plants grow naturally they will drop there
seeds in the Autumn and they will lay on/in the ground all Winter
without coming to any harm and start to grow in the Spring.
So, does it really matter if I plant seeds and a bit of frost gets to them ?

Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Wally