Old 30-03-2010, 10:26 PM
waynetrew waynetrew is offline
Registered User

Default peat moss / perlite for venus fly trap

Hi all

hoping someone here is able to point me in the right direction, coz ive had a nightmare trying to find this stuff. i need a 50/50 mix of perlite and peat moss to repot my trap, i managed to find perlite for £5 in B&Q, but i've had no luck on the peat. Does anyone know anywhere i can buy this online fairly cheap for uk? i've only got the one plant so don't really want excess kg's of the stuff! a premixed soil would be quite handy too

anywayz, any pointers would be great

thanks

wayne