Old 30-03-2010, 10:39 PM
farida farida is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynetrew View Post
Hi all

hoping someone here is able to point me in the right direction, coz ive had a nightmare trying to find this stuff. i need a 50/50 mix of perlite and peat moss to repot my trap, i managed to find perlite for £5 in B&Q, but i've had no luck on the peat. Does anyone know anywhere i can buy this online fairly cheap for uk? i've only got the one plant so don't really want excess kg's of the stuff! a premixed soil would be quite handy too

anywayz, any pointers would be great

thanks

wayne
Have you tried www.littleshopofhorrors.co.uk
They do ready mixed compost for different types of carnivorous plants. Check the compost link on the site. Their Supershag moss is on offer. They will send 100 gms for £3.75 free postage.