Old 31-03-2010, 12:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Wally[_3_] Wally[_3_] is offline

Default Opinions please

Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Wally

My thoughts would be that they are right, unless you are prepared to lose
a proportion (or all) of what you sowed too early.
Do take advice from more experienced allotment holders, they wish the best
for you and your crops and if you argue you know better they will stop
helping you.
Worse than that, it will annoy them. Intensely.
Tina

No argument involved Tina just listening to comments and putting
my comments across, I find that this is the best way to learn.
I respect any advice I get on the allotment also any help I get in here.

Wally