Old 31-03-2010, 09:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
someone someone is offline

Default peat moss / perlite for venus fly trap

"waynetrew" wrote in message

Hi all

hoping someone here is able to point me in the right direction, coz ive
had a nightmare trying to find this stuff. i need a 50/50 mix of perlite
and peat moss to repot my trap, i managed to find perlite for £5 in B&Q,
but i've had no luck on the peat. Does anyone know anywhere i can buy
this online fairly cheap for uk? i've only got the one plant so don't
really want excess kg's of the stuff! a premixed soil would be quite
handy too

anywayz, any pointers would be great

This outfit sells supersphag moss and other composts for carnivorous plants.

http://www.littleshopofhorrors.co.uk/

Also, Vesutor is another U.K. company, you can often find their products in
garden centres.

someone