Old 01-04-2010, 04:03 AM posted to aus.gardens
terryc terryc is offline

Default Red bugs that i have never seen tham before

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 15:15:31 +1100, nope wrote:

Hi all, just wondering if anyone could tell me what sort of bug this
thing is ?

Garden Pest or should i leave them alone ?

Leave them alone.

i'm in Victoria

What was the weather like?
Do you have any other photographs?
Look like an ant to me, but with out better photographs, can not be sure.
IME You do not normally see termites on the surface like that unless they
are winged or nest has been broken open.

attachment of a photo of them in next post