Old 01-04-2010, 09:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Grey Bill Grey is offline

Default Photinia pruning

On 2010-04-01 12:48:11 +0100, Chris J Dixon said:

I'm glad you said "once the need was established" btw because very often
people seem to want to know when to start hard pruning on some poor little
plant about 2' tall if that! That is not a reflection on Bill, btw.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Hi Sacha,

My Photinia was planted year before last, and is a little higher that 2 ft
(but not much), but there you go I'm a useless gardener anyway. I'll have a
go and if it works great, if not try again.

Bill in the Swansea Valley.