Old 02-04-2010, 03:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Christina Websell[_2_] Christina Websell[_2_] is offline

Default Bearing in mind

"Rusty Hinge" wrote in message
That they are unlikely to fruit for twenty or thirty years unless some
fruiting wood is grafted on, does anyone want to reserve a clementine from
a batch of pips, all sprouting wildly, and which came from very small
oranges?

To come (when I've planted them), clemenine seedlings from larger,
well-flavoured fruit. (Courtesy of Lidl)

Thanks for the offer but I am likely to be deceased in 30 years. You need
some 20 yrs olds to take you up on this.
Tina