Old 03-04-2010, 09:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Mephedrone Plant Feed ???

In message
,
Dave Hill writes
I have been wondering about this fantastic plant food that we are
hearing about all the time and which is now being classified as a
class 1 drug, so at last I looked it up on Google.

http://www.miraclefeeds.co.uk/epages...jectPath=/Shop
s/es133371/Categories/Mephedrone_Plant_Feed
If you believe that people would water this on their plants at the
price they are talking about..................
Well I suppose it might get your climbing plants high
David Hill

WikiPedia tells me that the references to it being a plant fertiliser
are the media getting stuff wrong. Looking at the chemical composition
and structure, there's no way that's a sensible plant fertiliser
(excluding it acting as a plant hormone is harder). If anyone was
selling it as a plant fertiliser that would be a scam.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley