Old 03-04-2010, 09:01 PM posted to rec.gardens
ncstockguy ncstockguy is offline

Default Small blue-white flowers in lawn, are they flowers or weeds?-photo

Thanks for the info. Lawn weed killer does them in. I'll try
transplanting a couple to the woods, otherwise, they are outta there.
Pretty but not in the grass.

On Apr 3, 3:43*pm, "gloria.p" wrote:
ncstockguy wrote:
Some pretty little flowers have sprung up in a section of the lawn
this spring. I suspect they are weeds, but if by chance they are some
kind of flowers, I'll transplant them. Photo he

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a84...te-flowers.jpg

North Carolina Zone 7

Those are violets. *Seehttp://www.gardensablaze.com/HerbViolet.htm
for a more common color. * Yours are very pretty.

gloria p