Old 25-02-2003, 02:29 AM
Al

Default so speaking of snow...

I spoke with him with an offer to house some of the stock he salvaged after
I heard about it but he had already found a home for them. If I remember
correctly (and obviously i don't) he pulled either $2000 worth of plants out
of the wreckage or 2000 plants. And I remember feeling heart-sick after I
shoveled my driveway to the point of exhaustion. I can not imagine how he
and his family felt digging out his prize cattleya stud plants.

It was one of two greenhouses BTW. His new one. :-#

"Douglas Bolt" wrote in message
Al,

I too know Roger Cole, but did not know his greenhouse collapsed. It is
probably too late to offer help now, but do you know if he was able to
salvage most of his plants?

doug bolt
Visit: http://www.boltassociates.com

Some of you may know Roger Cole. His new greenhouse collapsed in the
snow storm last week. He lives midway between Washington DC and
Baltimore.