Old 04-04-2010, 11:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge[_2_] Rusty Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Rocket seed again

Bertie Doe wrote:
Here's some info from Jekkas Herb Farm-
"Sow seeds in early spring under protection at 18°C (65°F). Sow thinly
and cover with perlite. Germination usually takes 5-10 days.
Alternativley, sow seeds in late spring or early summer, when the air
temperature at night does not fall below 7° C (45° F), the soil has
warmed and all danger of frost has passed."

Full content-
http://www.jekkasherbfarm.com/HerbWildRocket.asp

I'd say you could expect rocket to germinate eventually whatever
temperatures the environment is going through. After all, it is
indigenous, and many varieties are annual.

I'd expect the seeds to come up eventually unless something's noshed them.

--
Rusty