Old 04-04-2010, 04:44 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Small blue-white flowers in lawn, are they flowers or weeds?- photo

In article
,
ncstockguy wrote:

Some pretty little flowers have sprung up in a section of the lawn
this spring. I suspect they are weeds, but if by chance they are some
kind of flowers, I'll transplant them. Photo he

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a84...te-flowers.jpg

North Carolina Zone 7

When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not
a valuable plant is to pull on it.* If it comes out of the ground
easily, it is a valuable plant.*- Unattributed