Old 04-04-2010, 06:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gopher Gopher is offline

Default New Lawn Mower advice

In message , Gopher
writes
In message , Bob Hobden
writes

"Bob Hobden" wrote "Pat27" wrote
I am looking for a small/medium electric orPetrol Cylinder(not
rotary)
mower with a roller and REAR grass collection - does such a thing exist?

http://www.qualcast.co.uk/cylinder/

also.. http://www.atco.co.uk/

I've had an 21 in Atco Commodore for 15 years or so and it has always
been excellent. Not cheap but worth every penny. And they were still
making them last year so I suspect they're still around.

Bad form to f/up own post but want to apologise as I just realised you
want a rear grass collection. I missed this even tho' you capitalised
it. My grey moments are increasing in frequency.... I think.
--
Gopher .... I know my place!