Old 04-04-2010, 07:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Paddy's Pig[_3_] Paddy's Pig[_3_] is offline

Default White Phaleanopsis

"Wendy7" wrote in message

Oh I have never been there, don't get out much.

Don't forget try to visit SanDiego Wild Animal Park Zoo, a double dose of
subjects for you. Animals & JUngle Cactus house (Best blooms in May).
http://www.sandiegozoo.org/CF/plants...tail.cfm?ID=28

Would love to see what you do with your camera.

So would I but I doubt it'll ever happen. I like zoos myself but my wife
hates 'em with a passion. Since she's my usual traveling companion I don't
think we'll make it. (
--
Pat Durkin