Old 04-04-2010, 11:20 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Behind MULTICULTURALISM: The REAL Story.

In article ,
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

read more »

An insightful look.

climber

Please take your political drivel elsewhere and for heavens sake don't quote
all 12k so you can add your drooling agreement in 3 words.

David

Don't know his intent, but it effectively get American bigots looking at
skin color, and religion, and not paying attention to our government
picking our pockets. This isn't unique to the US.