Old 04-04-2010, 10:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge[_2_] Rusty Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Damn and double damn!!!

someone wrote:
"Rusty Hinge" wrote in message
Bob Hobden wrote:

I'll plant some and see what happens, will let you know idc.

I shall watch with interest - I've got some Scotch bonnets somewhere at
the bottom of mine.

Peppers being hot climate plants I shouldn't think the seeds would germinate
after being frozen. But I will wait to be corrected and watch with
interest.

BTW, know where one can get hold of those REALLY hot ones, naga chillis? The
ones with the one million Scoville units rating?

No, but Scotch bonnets are hot enough to burn your skin if you prepare
them without kitchen gloves.

Goggles are more than just a good idea too.

--
Rusty