Old 04-04-2010, 10:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
someone someone is offline

Default Rats!

"Rusty Hinge" wrote in message
someone wrote:
"John L" wrote in message

You're never more than ten feet away from a rat, wherever you are.
Google it and see.

Do you believe everything you read on the internet?

That statement - 'you're never more than ten feet away from a rat' is
utter twaddle.

I'm saying that as someone who used to earn his living in pest control.

Anything you put on a website (****ter, farceboo, even newsitems) will
show up if you feed the right words into a search engine.

--

No doubt you're right, Rusty, however there are a lot of rats about within a
2 mile radius of where I live. They're around in my garden and in our

But as I said, not a problem here at home as the cats deal with them.

someone