Old 04-04-2010, 10:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default New Lawn Mower advice

"Gopher" Bad form to f/up own post but want to apologise as I just
realised you
want a rear grass collection. I missed this even tho' you capitalised it.
My grey moments are increasing in frequency.... I think.

I don't think you can have a rear grass collection cylinder mower due to the
way it works, even the push one is front collection. But then front
collection is much easier to deal with, take the bin off/on etc IME, you
don't have the handle in the way all the time.
--
Regards
Bob Hobden