Old 05-04-2010, 07:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Bloody couch grass!

On 05/04/2010 20:26, alan.holmes wrote:
wrote in message

A large part of my veg area is covered in the stuff, how the hell can I
get rid of it easily?

Alan

Thanks all, will have to make some effort to kill the damned stuff, the real
trouble is it is all around stuff like rhubarb, which will be difficult to
screen!

Take care! My father killed a huge (40 year old) rhubarb plant by
spraying glyphosate on surrounding weeds with impunity!

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.