Old 06-04-2010, 02:59 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] despen@verizon.net is offline

Default Small blue-white flowers in lawn, are they flowers or weeds?- photo

enigma writes:

ncstockguy wrote in

m:

Thanks for the info. Lawn weed killer does them in. I'll try
transplanting a couple to the woods, otherwise, they are outta
there. Pretty but not in the grass.

why not in the grass? they are pretty in the spring, low growing
(don't need mowing) & stay green. i have both violet & white violets,
strawberries, johnny-jump-ups & thyme growing in my lawn. i'm not
growing a golf course.

There's a very wide spectrum from golf-course to lawn to weeds.

Not everyone is satisfied with weeds with a little grass mixed in.