Old 05-04-2010, 11:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Paddy's Pig[_3_] Paddy's Pig[_3_] is offline

Default White Phals - Easter 031

"Wendy7" wrote in message

Very nice Pat, Did your wife do easter dinner? I want to get that
cabbage recipe that you took on St. Patrick's day? I saw the photo
somewhere & it looks wonderful.

You mean this stuff? I called my kid but she was out. Just looking at the
picture you could almost figure out what she's got in it but I'll get it all
in writing and let you know. I see some prosciuto in there. White onions,
string beans, I think there were some leeks somewhere too. Green pepper,
extra virgin olive oil, spices. Mmmmm.
--
Pat Durkin

Attached Thumbnails