Old 06-04-2010, 06:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Christina Websell[_2_] Christina Websell[_2_] is offline

Default Rocket seed again

"Steve Harris" wrote in message
In article ,
(Christina Websell) wrote:

tell me how long rocket seeds take to germinate, please.

I'm not sure bit it may reassure you to know that sowing Rocket seed and
getting NO plants eventually takes serious skill :-)

LOL!

Also, they self seed easily so you *may* never need to sow any more. A
hard Winter may kill them all and you will need more seeds.

Thanks. I'm a rocket-sowing newbie as you can tell. No sign of them yet.
2 weeks 4 days now (no, I'm not obsessing about those seeds at all,
absolutely not..)
Wot, me? Perish the thought.
Tina