Old 07-04-2010, 03:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge[_2_] Rusty Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Rats!

wrote:
In article ,
Marq wrote:
Well, Christina Websell,

Since you are "all ears" you cannot see.

I am doing the research myself since the start I gave you obviously fell
on "deaf ears"and when I have a conclusion, I will point you exactly in
the direction of my findings.

It is quite complicated.
We have to estimate the human population, and the rat population,(both
are difficult, to say the least)
Calculate in square metres the volume of England, Scotland, and Wales.

When you add the total of rat, then of human, gain a ratio and divide
between square metre of area of Eng. Sco. Wa.

That may be complicated for a troll, but most humans don't have much
difficulty with the calculation.

You have a sum before your eyes (sorry but your ears....

And you were presented with the glaring flaw in your argument before.
The UK's human population is notoriously non-uniformly distributed
(far more than most countries), and the rat population is similar.
Probably the troll population, too.

Oh, don't put it off! It's something to play with for a bit.

--
Rusty