Old 07-04-2010, 05:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Christina Websell[_2_] Christina Websell[_2_] is offline

Default Rocket seed again

wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:
Now all the boys have amused themselves in reply to my last post, can any
sensible person tell me how long rocket seeds take to germinate, please.

Ours in the cold frame took about 2-3 weeks to germinate. The carrots
came
up first, the rocket and lettuce together a few days to a week later.

Thanks. We may have lift off;-) a couple of tiny seedlings have appeared in
the row I sowed them in.
Who was it (Geoff Hamilton perhaps?) who said "plants do actually want to
live, you know, so don't worry too much about them" or words to that
effect.
Tina