Old 07-04-2010, 05:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Christina Websell[_2_] Christina Websell[_2_] is offline

Default Rats!

"Marq" wrote in message
That may be complicated for a troll, but most humans don't have much
difficulty with the calculation.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Then give me the answer to/with the calculation.

I bet you cannot.

And I bet you cannot share with us your experience in rat control. Let's
know about it, eh? Rusty & I might learn something from you.
Everyone who keeps poultry or pigs is always plagued by rats as food is so
freely available and we are obliged by law to control them.
I have chosen not to use poison again. It's an easy route to take but it
causes days of suffering for the rats and I was not comfortable with that.
If they have to be killed (and they do, it's the law to control them on your
premises) let it be instant in the jaws of a terrier. Or they miss them
and they get away, maybe to see the terriers another day.
Poison is cruel, it takes them days to die from it and they don't deserve
it - they are only trying to live after all.