Old 08-04-2010, 01:50 PM posted to aus.gardens

Default anybody planting?

Loosecanon wrote:
I have been potting up bulbs for the last week. Itching to do other
stuff as well. Weather has been good and rain maybe here soon. What's
everyone else up to?

Most of my brassicas are in and the peas and broad beans are up. Various
greens, lettuce, kale mizuna etc are in trays waiting to be planted out.
Strangely I am fighting off aphids and citrus grubs, it ought to be too cold
for them but it isn't. The pasture is looking good and still growing well.
It may be another warm winter when the grass never completely stops.

David