Old 08-04-2010, 02:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Marq Marq is offline

Default Rats!

"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

"Marq" wrote in message
That may be complicated for a troll, but most humans don't have much
difficulty with the calculation.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Then give me the answer to/with the calculation.

I bet you cannot.

And I bet you cannot share with us your experience in rat control.
Let's know about it, eh? Rusty & I might learn something from you.
Everyone who keeps poultry or pigs is always plagued by rats as food
is so freely available and we are obliged by law to control them.
I have chosen not to use poison again. It's an easy route to take but
it causes days of suffering for the rats and I was not comfortable
with that. If they have to be killed (and they do, it's the law to
control them on your premises) let it be instant in the jaws of a
terrier. Or they miss them and they get away, maybe to see the
terriers another day. Poison is cruel, it takes them days to die from
it and they don't deserve it - they are only trying to live after all.

I never did say that I had experience in rat control.

You probably got bored with my explaination and did not read it thoroughly,
that is why you are ranting on about irrelevent "treatments".

I was talking about rat INFESTATION and it's PREVALENCE in England,
Scotland and Wales.

D O Y O U U N D E R S T A N D

This is pathetic, never work with animals or children.

DUH