Old 08-04-2010, 07:16 PM
h123456 h123456 is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigboy9i View Post
I had garages ripping me off for substandard work, did I moan (well a little) but I got off my bum and studied motor vehicle engineering...end result I don't get ripped off any more, neither do I get stranded in the pouring rain...

Ray.
Thanks Ray "the Driver" for your ever insightful comments. Funnily enough, after finding I'd being ripped off by Wessex Teak I did look into teak furniture quality and found out the reasons for the problems with the Wessex Teak order were the exceptionally low grade of teak used and the poor build quality. When I buy a proper set or teak furniture I will feel much more secure in this knowledge.

If you're worried about your job maybe you should go work for one of those numerous reputable teak suppliers as a I find when you Google their names you don't get 4 separate online forums full of their customers complaining about poor product quality and even worse customer service.

100s of customers taking the time to 'moan' about Wessex Teak, going back to 2006, in forums suggests there are likely 1000's of dissatisfied customers who couldn't be bothered to complain.

PS I don't think anyone's falling for the 'just the lowly driver' cover story 'Ray'

PPS Anyone reading this and thinking of buying from Wessex Teak - DON'T. You might as well stand in the shower ripping up bank notes.