Old 08-04-2010, 08:00 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Edible Gardening

In article ,
Gary Woods wrote:

Billy wrote:

Now that I'm at this video void, please explain to me why you
gave us this url. It would reassure me that you know what you are doing.

Curiously enough, the OP's gardenbanter addy is invalid.
Must be the season.

Pleasant surprises:
While cleaning up tall Jerusalem Artichoke stalks, etc., I found a row of
lettuces planted too late to do much last fall. They all survived, and
some Radicchio that I left as too small is leafing out nicely. I'll be
curious to see if it thinks this is its second year.
A couple of kinds of Kale the deer missed are taking off, and the garlic is
already several inches high (as are the cloves I missed in last year's
bed!). The bass aren't building their boudoirs in the shallows and putting
on Barry White recordings yet, but the peepers are making up for it.

Spring has most definitely sprung!

Cheers,

The world that nature has given us, is certainly better than the one
that our representatives have given us. Glad to hear of your discovered
treasure.
--
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/4/6...e_us_military/